Guest Services Teams greet members and guests on Sundays, provide shuttle services in the parking lots, and assist with helpful information at our Welcome Desks. Guest Services also includes our teams of ushers who greet and assist attendees as they enter the Worship Center. Contact Keith Hagan at 912-489-7902 | email@example.com for more information.
Children’s Ministry Volunteers serve the families of First Baptist by leading in various opportunities, such as:
- Kidz Worship—A Sunday morning worship experience just for 1st and 2nd graders.
- Kidz Sunday School—Age appropriate Bible studies for 1st—6th graders.
- Kidz on Mission—Wednesday night mission studies for 1st—5th graders.
- SOAR—Specifically designed opportunities for 6th graders and Sunday mornings and Wednesday nights.
For more information, contact Susan Allen | 912-489-7930 | ChildrensMinistry@fbc-statesboro.org
Preschool Ministry opportunities include Kidz Care and Mission Friends. Kidz Care is for birth—kindergarten and meets on Sundays during the worship services. Mission Friends teaches preschoolers about missionaries all over the world and meets on Wednesdays at 6:20-7:30 in KidzPlace 1st floor. To get involved, contact Susan Allen @ 912-489-7930 | ChildrensMinistry@fbc-statesboro.org
Media Ministry supports every aspect of ministry at FBC including broadcast production, video/audio production, graphic design, website support, and a host of other roles. Contact Trip McAlhany @ 912-489-7917 | firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.
Local Missions at First Baptist provide many opportunities for service in our community. Here are some of the ways you can get involved.
- International Student Ministry at Georgia Southern University
- Annual Fair Workers Ministry
- Meals on Wheels
- Boys and Girls Club meals
- Baptist Collegiate Ministry @ Georgia Southern University
- Backpack Buddies meals for school children
- Open Hearts Community Mission for the Homeless
- Hearts and Hands Clinic, a volunteers-in-medicine partnership
- Visit shut-ins in our community
For more information about any of these opportunities, contact Ricky Allen | email@example.com | 912-489-7922